Waiver & Rules
Sign our Waiver Form Here
STEEPWORLD GENERAL RULES
- STEEPWORLD is a family friendly facility, please conduct yourselves accordingly.
- Any guest using the gym facilities must check in and sign a waiver in the reception area.
- All guests under 18 years old must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Children under 13 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children under 14 years old are not permitted in the Fitness Mezzanine area.
- STEEPWORLD is not responsible for personal property. Please monitor your belongings.
- No pets, smoking, or unauthorized alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- Shirt must be worn at all times.
- No running.
- Please report any accidents or unsafe conditions.
- Facility privileges may be revoked for unsafe or inappropriate behavior.
- Activities at STEEPWORLD are dangerous! Take the necessary precautions to avoid injury & ask a staff member if you are unsure how to perform any activity.
STEEPWORLD CLIMBING AREA RULES
- All climbers must have staff instruction and/or certification for use of any roped climbing wall.
- All personal roped climbing equipment must be approved by staff.
- At 14 years old: you can use auto belays & belay top rope/lead climbers without adult supervision.
- Do not climb below other climbers and be aware of climbers falling from above.
- No headphones while top rope or lead climbing.
- Non-climbing toddlers/children should remain on hard surface flooring areas.
- You may boulder in roped climbing areas if not in use, no climbing over twice your height.
- Beginners/children should not boulder more than twice their height.
- Food and beverages are only permitted over hard or rubber surface flooring areas.
- Climbing shoes are required while using climbing walls.
- We take pride in a clean facility, please be a responsible chalk owner.
- Tie in with a figure-eight-follow through knot.
Have a question or want to learn more? Ask our friendly STEEPWORLD Team!