Get your kid active all summer long! At STEEPWORLD Climbing & Fitness, our experienced camp counselors will engage the campers in a variety of activities that will challenge your child’s limits and increase their self confidence.
STEEPWORLD Summer Camps will take your kids on a mountain top adventure and provide an awesome opportunity for campers to build new relationships, reach collective goals, and climb to new heights!
Our camps are designed for ages 6-16 for all skill levels with no previous climbing experience needed.
Tuesdays – Fridays
$159.00/session (includes t-shirt)
Full payment is required at the time of registration.
MEMBERS: Take $20 off per session*
BOOK 3+ Sessions: Take $20 off the third & each additional session.**
Call in to book with discounts!
* Cannot be combined with other offers.
** 3 Sessions = 3 kids for 1 camp session or 3 sessions for 1 child.
Geckos: Ages 6-10
Dates: June 8-11, June 15-18, June 22-25, June 29 – July 2, July 6-9, July 13-16, July 20-23, July 27-30, August 3-6, August 10-13, August 17-20
Mountain Goats: Ages 11-16
Dates: June 8-11, June 22-25, July 6-9, July 20-23, August 3-6, August 17-20
SIGN UP BELOW NOW! Scroll to the week you’d like to book and click on the calendar event.
What to bring / What NOT to bring:
- Campers must bring their own lunch in a sack or cooler everyday. A refrigerator is available if needed. It is also recommended that you send your child with a water bottle and at least one healthy snack each day to eat during designated snack time.
- Campers should come dressed in comfortable clothes appropriate for activity and movement.
- Campers should not bring any valuable items and should leave unnecessary electronics at home as they can be distracting to your child and other campers experience.
- Campers are welcome to bring their own helmet (bike helmets work fine) for one activity on the last day of camp. Helmets will be provided as needed.
Sign In / Sign Out Policy:
- Only a parent, guardian or other authorized individual may pick up and sign out a child. Children will not be allowed to run out to the car or wait outside.
CANCELLATION POLICY: up to 50% (see terms)
- Bookings may be transferred to a different session as long as space allows. Session change requests must be made 14 days prior to the starting date of the original session.