Get your kid active all summer long! At STEEPWORLD Climbing & Fitness, our experienced camp counselors will engage the campers in a variety of activities that will challenge your child’s limits and increase their self confidence.
STEEPWORLD Summer Camps will take your kids on a mountain top adventure and provide an awesome opportunity for campers to build new relationships, reach collective goals, and climb to new heights!
Our camps are designed for ages 6-14 for all skill levels with no previous climbing experience needed.
Tuesdays – Fridays
GECKO camps (ages 6-10) run every week in the summer
MOUNTAIN GOAT camps (ages 11-14) run every other week in the summer
See the calendar below for detailed dates and sign ups.
SIGN UP COMING SOON FOR 2024!
Scroll to the week you’d like to book and click on the calendar event. If the week you want is fully booked, call the gym to be added to our waiting list!
- Campers must bring their own lunch in a sack or cooler everyday. A refrigerator is available if needed. It is also recommended that you send your child with a water bottle and at least one healthy snack each day to eat during designated snack time.
- Campers should come dressed in comfortable clothes appropriate for activity and movement.
- The gym can get chilly, so campers should bring a light jacket or sweatshirt.
- Campers will need tennis shoes and socks.
- Campers should not bring any valuable items and should leave unnecessary electronics at home as they can be distracting to your child and other campers experience.
- On the last day of the camp, campers will be using a helmet provided by STEEPWORLD for the king swing! If you’d like to provide your own climbing helmet, please bring one Friday only.
- STEEPWORLD must be notified of any special needs, behavioral issues, and medications at time of registration.
Sign In / Sign Out Policy:
- Only a parent, guardian or other authorized individual may pick up and sign out a child. Children will not be allowed to run out to the car or wait outside.
CANCELLATION POLICY: up to 50% (see terms)
- Bookings may be transferred to a different session as long as space allows. Session change requests must be made 14 days prior to the starting date of the original session.