Join us for the best week of your child’s summer!
STEEPWORLD’s Summer Camps will take your kids on a mountain top treasure hunt on our big walls, they’ll experience activities involving getting lost on a deserted island and learn to cross a roaring river. Our camps are all about having fun, burning lots of energy while building the important life skills of having confidence, the power of trust & teamwork and the importance of being an effective communicator. Our camps are designed for ages 6-16 with all skill levels and no previous climbing experience needed. Join us in our state of the art climbing & fitness facility for a summer camp experience that is a rocking fun time and like no other!
10:00am-2:00pm, Tuesdays – Fridays
$129.00/Session (includes t-shirt)*
*Full payment is required at the time of registration.
Geckos Summer Camp (Ages 6-11)
- Dates: June 5-8, NEW: *June 12-15*, June 19-22, July 10-13, July 24-27, August 7-10
Mountain Goats Summer Camp (Ages 12-16)
- Dates: June 26-29, July 17-20, July 31-August 3, August 14-17
What to bring/What NOT to bring:
- Campers must bring their own lunch in a sack or cooler everyday. A refrigerator is available if needed. It is also recommended that you send your child with a water bottle and at least one healthy snack each day to eat during designated snack time.
- Campers should come dressed in comfortable clothes appropriate for activity and movement.
- Campers should not bring any valuable items and should leave unnecessary electronics at home as they can be distracting to your child and other campers experience.
- Campers are welcome to bring their own helmet (bike helmets work fine) for one activity on the last day of camp. Helmets will be provided as needed.
Sign In/Sign Out Policy:
- Only a parent, guardian or other authorized individual may pick up and sign out a child. Children will not be allowed to run out to the car or wait outside.
- A 50% refund will be granted if a registered camper withdraws from a Summer Camp Session within 14 days of the scheduled starting date.
- For a $20.00 fee, payment may be transferred to a different session date as long as space allows. Session change requests must be made 14 days prior to the starting date of the original session, and may not be scheduled for a session beginning in less than 14 days from the request.
Outdoor Summer Camps
Break out your inner Ninja Warrior and test yourself on the faces of the Rimrocks surrounding Billings. If you’ve ever been interested in rock climbing with an expert leading the way, these lessons are for you. Jim Rott from STEEPWORLD Climbing& Fitness will be teaching on throughout the week on mornings and evenings all summer long, providing ample opportunity to jump in to one or more of these classes. Designed to cover all the skills required to set up basic roped climbing in the established climbing areas above Gregory Hills. The class is for 13 year olds and up, with parent and child participation encouraged. Be prepared for a short hike up a steep hill, and 3+ hours in the great outdoors right here in town.
Two Session Classes will meet at STEEPWORLD Climbing & Fitness for the first day, and then spend the second day up on the Rims.
Single Session Classes will meet at the Park easement in Rockwood Circle, 15 minutes prior to class time for gear distribution and a debrief of the course activities. Shoe and waist sizes will be required so that appropriate equipment may be provided.
If you have questions, please call STEEPWORLD Climbing & Fitness at (406) 969-2500.